WILLIAMS SONOMA LAUNCHES NEW COLLECTION OF SEEDS AND FOOD CROPS | Your money
SAN FRANCISCO–(BUSINESS WIRE)–June 6, 2022–
Williams Sonoma, a member of the brand portfolio of Williams-Sonoma, Inc. (NYSE: WSM), the world’s largest design-driven, sustainable digital home retailer, today announced the launch of Seeds and harvest, a new collection of great-tasting foods that prioritizes providing customers with unprecedented transparency into ingredients and sustainable sourcing practices to suit diverse food, dietary or lifestyle preferences. Because of these commitments to transparency and sustainability, Seed & Harvest product packaging will feature iconography that will help customers easily identify vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, kosher or dairy-free products. Additionally, all Seed & Harvest products are refined without sugar and all Seed & Harvest product packaging is compostable or recyclable.
This press release is multimedia. See the full version here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220606005723/en/
Sowing and harvesting by Williams Sonoma (Photo: Williams Sonoma)
“Williams Sonoma has a rich history of providing our customers with best-in-class food products made with clean, high-quality ingredients that we either develop in-house or source from leading suppliers around the world,” said Williams Sonoma President Ryan Ross. “We develop Seed & Harvest products to appeal to the palate of all of our customers while being mindful of those who may have diverse dietary, dietary or lifestyle preferences. The accommodations we are making with this collection will allow our customers with specific needs to easily purchase Seed & Harvest products with confidence without having to question quality or compromise on flavor.
Sustainably sourced ingredients featured in Seed & Harvest products will be identifiable through leading third-party certification bodies like Fair Trade™ and Williams Sonoma suppliers and partners like renewal mill an award-winning, women-led food company dedicated to fighting climate change with recycled flours and baking mixes.
Williams Sonoma’s Seed & Harvest collection currently includes 33 items covering all food categories, from savory and sweet to snacks and beverages:
- Brownie and cookie mixes – $14.95 to $16.95
- Brownie, Chocolate chip cookie, Sugar cookie
- Cake mixes – $16.95
- Chocolate Cake, Yellow Cake
- Quick Bread & Muffin Mix – $15.95
- Lemon Raspberry Quick Bread, Date Banana Quick Bread
- Blueberry Oatmeal Muffin
- Breakfast bars and protein pancake mix – $14.95 to $16.95
- Oatmeal Banana Breakfast Bar
- Blueberry Protein Pancake, Powdered Protein Pancake
- Candy – $9.95 – $14.95
- Gummy worms, organic vegan gummy bears, baked chocolate chip cookies
- Mixed drinks/cocktails – $18.95
- Blueberry Lemon Thyme Cocktail Mix, Citrus Ginger Cocktail Mix, Paloma Pomegranate Cocktail Mix
- Sauces and seasonings – $14.95 to $16.95
- Black Pepper Chipotle BBQ Sauce, Original BBQ Sauce, Smoked Peach BBQ Sauce
- Everyday seasoning
- French Mustard, Soy Ginger and Ultra Herbs Seasoning
- Salad dressings / Marinades / Oil drizzles – $16.95 – $18.95
- Golden All Goddess Sauce, Green All Goddess Sauce, Red All Goddess Sauce
- Balsamic Basil, Meyer Garlic Lemon, Sonoma Herb Vegetable Roasting Drizzle
- Pasta sauce $18.95
- Hidden Veggie Marinara Pasta Sauce, Vegan Vodka Pasta Sauce
- Pizza sauce and crust mix – $14.95 to $16.95
- Pizza Sauce
- Cauliflower Pizza Crust Mix
The new Seed & Harvest collection is now available at William Sonoma stores and on Williams-Sonoma.com.
For more information on Seed & Harvest, please visit:
About Williams Sonoma
Since its inception by Chuck Williams in 1956, the Williams Sonoma brand has brought people together around food. A member of the Williams-Sonoma, Inc. (NYSE: WSM) portfolio of brands, Williams Sonoma is a leading specialty retailer of high-quality kitchen and home products, delivering world-class service and an engaging customer experience. . Products include cookware, cooking tools, cutlery, electrical appliances, bakeware, food, tables and bars, outdoor items, cookbooks, as well as furniture , lighting and decorative accessories. Each store offers cooking classes and tastings led by expert culinary staff. A complete solution gift registry program for weddings and other special events is available in-store and online. On williams-sonoma.com and the Williams Sonoma Blog, To taste, customers can find recipes, tips and techniques that help them create delicious meals. Williams Sonoma can also be found at Facebook, instagram, Twitter, pinterestand Youtube. Williams Sonoma is also part of The Key Rewards, a free loyalty program that offers members exclusive benefits on the entire Williams-Sonoma, Inc. family of brands.
Show source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220606005723/en/
CONTACT: Kendall Coleman
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA CALIFORNIA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: FOOD/BEVERAGE HOME PRODUCTS ONLINE RETAIL SPECIALTY RETAIL
SOURCE: Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
Copyright BusinessWire 2022.
PUBLISHED: 06/06/2022 10:18 AM/DISC: 06/06/2022 10:18 AM
Copyright BusinessWire 2022.